- Fiji Holidays
- Mamanuca Island
- Yasawa Island
Fiji has some of the most popular island resort destinations in the South Pacific. With over 300 tropical islands to choose from it makes Fiji an ideal travel spot for those looking for a tropical beach resort.
These islands are well know for their exotic tropical resorts and hotels. They offer a great deal of holiday options for those looking for a vacation on a beautiful white sandy beach and aquablue lagoon.
Some of the most famous islands groups are the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands located just off the west coast of Viti Levu.
This group of islands is one of the most famous island destinations in the Fiji Islands. For more details please visit our Mamanuca Islands section.
- Close to the Nadi International Airport
- Beautiful small island resorts
- Popular honeymoon destination
Is a beautiful long string of islands located just north of the Mamanuca Islands and stretching up along the west coast of the main islands of Viti Levu. For more details please visit our Yasawa Islands section.
- Is known for having some of the most beautiful beaches in the world
- Many 5 star luxury resorts are located here
- Also is an ideal budget and backpacker destination with a number of beach hostels